Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dead Passion

It's a weird feeling to look back and realize you are not who you used to be. I used to be the nerd who would stay inside and write poetry and read books. I enjoyed reading, but really... I loved to write.

Where did that passion go? I don't even enjoy it anymore. I enjoy blogging, and that's only sometimes. I miss this passion that I had, because I was at least passionate about something.

Maybe I should give it another shot. I haven't tried to write a creative piece in a long time. I don't think I could even come up with a good creative story. I am going to try, though. I must.

1 comment:

  1. I understand you here. I haven't written something creative in a year or more. (And I realize that this may be WAAAAY late. But.... it's always nice (to me, at least) to know someone is (or was at one time) in the same boat.)

    ReplyDelete