Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bad Days, No Chargers, and Dead Phones

I had an awful day yesterday. Everything was going wrong it seemed. The only person I really feel comfortable talking to about my problems is the boyfriend, but unfortunately he gets to listen to ALL of my problems. Things were just going so wrong that I knew he would be the only person able to cheer me up, but of course his phone died. I'm waiting for him to get a charger today (he left his at home) so I can talk to him. Yesterday... I don't know what it was, but something hit me and made me realize how much I love him. It was like I fell in love all over again.

Okay, you can go puke now.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely agree and understand the last part about falling in love all over again!! :3 It's amazing. ^_^

    ReplyDelete